- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
I'm a bit concerned, how that 'Mech will actually be possible by TT rules. LBX/10: 6 crits, UAC/5: 5 crits ... Arm with UA and shoulder actuators: 10 free crits.
I sure do hope, the PC game will not go into that terretory, where the roots are completely abandoned.
- A bit of math makes it seem like the Bull Shark has a speed of about 55km/h. Also in teh game its said that the ship the Bull Shark was on was SLDF, so it would make a bit of sense that the Bull Shark was made during Clan Wolverines destruction, as they did make several new BattleMechs and Weapons. Thats all speculation however.
- We can include the Wolverine connection in the article but it needs to be done in such a way that speculation is kept to a minimum. Same with the speed thing, we can work out the speed by comparing it to other units that we already know the canon speeds of but unless we are given hard numbers it is still speculation and needs to be expressed as such.