- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
The Agamemnon-class heavy cruiser Troy was under construction by 3059 and entered service prior to 3067 as the FWLS Troy, one of four ships of her class, serving alongside the FWLS Aineas, FWLS Hippolyta and FWLS Menelaus.
The Troy was suborned by the Word of Blake during the Jihad along with her sister ships Aineas and Hippolyta. The Blakists subsequently deployed the Aineas and Troy in their attack on Arc-Royal in 3072 along with the Aegis-class heavy cruiser Olympic, where both the Olympic and the Troy was destroyed. The attack also saw the destruction of two defending Clan Wolf-in-Exile WarShips, the Aegis-class CWS Jade Wolf and the Vincent Mk. 42-class corvette CWS Valiant.
- Field Manual: Free Worlds League, p. 117, "FWLS Menelaus"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 144, "Ships Of The FWL"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 128, "Word of Blake Naval Assets"
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 85
- Field Report: Clans, p. 22, "Fleet Assets"