- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
(References to Wei)
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
X: 63.84 Y: -119.18[e]
- Star Type: G3IV
- Position in System: 3 (of 9)
- Days to Jump Point: 9 days
- Number of Moons: 2 (Arlis, Arils)
- Surface Water: 76%
- Atm. Pressure: Standard (Breathable)
- Surface Gravity: 1.0
- Equatorial Temp: 45° C
- Percentage and Level of Native Life: 10%, Reptiles
Era Specific Data
- Recharging Station: Nadir
- Planetary Diem: Lord Narik ben Noen
- ComStar Facility Class: B
- Com Star Representative: Precentor Hildegard von March
- Population: 2,920,000,000
- Population: 1,765,358,000
- Governor: Chelsea Fowkes
- Planetary Legate: Mina Parta
- 4th St. Andre Task Group
3050 to 3054
- - At this point in time, the II Hastati was at 55% of full strength, with 95% of their equipment featuring upgraded technology.
- 2303 - Sarna Supremacy 
- 2304 - Independent world 
- 2366 - Sarna Supremacy 
- 2367 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2571 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2596 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2750 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2765 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2822 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2864 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3025 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3030 - Federated Suns 
- 3050 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3054 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3058 - Chaos March 
- 3063 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3067 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3069 - Word of Blake Protectorate (from December)
- 3072 - Word of Blake Protectorate
- 3075 - Capellan Confederation
- 3079 - Capellan Confederation
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere 
Having been a member of the Sarna Supremacy for some years, in 2304 the inhabitants of Wei and the neighbouring system of Palos rebelled against the heavy-handed taxation and economic exploitation of the Supremacy government and declared themselves to be independent worlds. The Supremacy immediately sealed it's borders and began measures to recapture Palos, but within weeks the Capellan Hegemony had declared war on the Supremacy in support of the rebelling worlds. Whilst the Hegemony proved incapable of preventing the recapture of Palos, the 4th St. Andre Task Group successfully defended Wei against forces from the Supremacy.
In the mid 3020s information obtained by intelligence sources pinpointed Wei as the location for a repository dating back to the Star League that acted as a repository for nerve gas agents. The nature of the repository was treated in a somewhat contradictory manner by the Capellan government and intelligence agencies; the Capellan government didn't acknowledge the existence of such a repository. In contrast with the government's denial, the military intelligence community viewed the repository as a potential military advantage due to the threat of seeing the nerve agents unleashed if needed. As a result, intelligence operatives leaked rumours of the repository's existance, in defiance of government denials.
Wei was incorporated into the Word of Blake Protectorate after a brief campaign during the first two weeks of December 3069. During the last week of July 3075 the CCAF launched a campaign against the Word of Blake Protectorate garrisons on Menkar, Pleione and Wei. The civilian population of the three worlds took tens of thousands of civilian casualties during the offensive, as the Capellan forces used nuclear weapons to defeat the Blakists.
In response to the recent raids and assaults on worlds within the Word of Blake Protectorate, the Blakists launched raiding parties against various worlds around the Protectorate border in early September 3076. Making use of weapons of mass destruction to augment the damage inflicted, the raiding parties - few of which were larger than a single Level III struck at the worlds of Algorab, Alnasi, Amity, Bordon, Connaught, Hunan, Kessel, New Hessen, New Kyoto, Ronel, St. Andre, Styk, Tsitsang and Wei. Of the worlds hit, the Capellan Confederation worlds - including the recently-liberated Wei - took the brunt of the fighting.
| Systems within 60 light-years (distance in light years)|
Closest systems first:
|Zaurak||12.9||New Athens||14.9||New Macao||16.9||Palos||18.7||St. Andre||20.3|
|New Aragon||36.7||Shensi||37.2||Sichuan||39.2||Poznan||39.3||Foot Fall||40.1|
|Heligoland||48.10||Ulan Bator||48.14||Bell||49.6||Halloran V||51.66||Quemoy||51.69|
- Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130)
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 149, "Planet Guide"
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 14-15, "The Capellan-Supremacy War"
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 105, "Unit Deployment Table"
- 20 Year Update, p. 24, "Federated Commonwealth Deployment Table"
- Objective Raids, p. 17, "FedCom Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Capellan Confederation, p. 119, "Capellan Confederation Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 186, "RAF Deployment Table - 3085"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 12, "Timeline: Capellan Zone"
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 14-15, "Blood And Gold"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 17, "Capellan Confederation Founding, 2366"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 13, "Timeline: Capellan Zone 2367"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 25, "Capellan Confederation after Age of War "
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 31, "Capellan Confederation after First Succession War "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 39, "Capellan Confederation after Second Succession War "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 40, "Capellan Confederation after Third Succession War "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 49, "Capellan Confederation after Fourth Succession War "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 60, "Capellan Confederation after Operation Guerrero "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 68, "Capellan Confederation after FedCom Civil War "
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 48, "The Jihad In Review"
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 65, "Inner Sphere Map "
- Field Report: CCAF, p. 21, "Capellan Confederation Deployment Table "
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 17, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 54, "The Jihad In Review"
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 22, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 56, "The Jihad In Review"
- 20 Year Update
- Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130)
- Era Report: 2750
- Field Manual: 3085
- Field Manual: Capellan Confederation
- Field Report: CCAF
- Handbook: House Liao
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Reunification War
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation)
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Objective Raids