Difference between revisions of "York (Clan System)"
- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
| image =
| image =
Revision as of 18:23, 8 August 2017
|Recharge time||173 hours|
|Recharge station(s)||Nadir and Zenith|
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Strana Mechty at (0, 0)
Orbital view of York
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Equatorial temperature||35°C (Arid)|
|Highest native life||Amphibians|
|Population|| 56,000,000 (3062)|
|HPG (Representative)||A (Clan)|
York was a large and warm planet with relatively intense tectonic activity. The planet had large mountain ranges with several volcanoes reaching the stratosphere. Most of the planet's population was concentrated near the shorelines.
Planet used as a mining world for both Clan Jade Falcon and Clan Snow Raven. After a time, these Clan's mines were depleted and York become a planet without strategical meaning. Eventually, Blood Spirits laid claim to the rest of the planet by the Trial of Possession with the Falcons and the Snow Ravens. After gaining control of the planet, the Clan then moved the majority of its population to York to isolate itself from the rest of the Home based Clans. This changed a few years later, where the Spirits past dealings with their rivals from Clan Blood Spirit, revisited them in form of invasion of the planet. After humiliating Spirits, the Star Adders was able to established a small enclave for themselves.  During this period the Blood Spirits were slowly isolated, used as means for Star Adders to train their personnel. Merchants were blockaded from traveling to the world until late 3060s. During one these merchant visits to York, emissaries from Clan Diamond Shark uncovered a partial prototype Crimson Hawk. The commander of the emissaries fought and won a Trial of Possession for the 'Mech, its scientists and data in the Morgrave Swamplands.
Era Specific Data
- Occupying Clans: Clan Blood Spirit, Clan Snow Raven, Clan Jade Falcon
- Occupying Clans: Clan Blood Spirit (100%)
- Occupying Clans: Clan Blood Spirit (90%), Clan Star Adder (10%)
Garrisoning Military Force
- Naval Reserve (Clan Blood Spirit)
- Alpha Galaxy (Clan Blood Spirit)
- Omega Galaxy (Clan Blood Spirit)
- Omicron Provisional Galaxy (Clan Blood Spirit)
- Sigma Provisional Galaxy (Clan Blood Spirit)
- Tau Provisional Galaxy (Clan Blood Spirit)
- Upsilon Provisional Galaxy (Clan Blood Spirit)
- Clan Blood Spirit Reserve Industriplex-2
- Kindraa Payne-Beyl-Grant Main Production Facility
- York Aerospace Fighter Y4 Facility
- York BattleMech Y3 Facility
- York OmniMech Y1 Facility
- York Vehicle Y2 Facility
| Planets within 2 jumps (60 light-years). |
Closest planets first:
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- 25 Years of Art and Fiction p. 203, population as of 3074.
- 25 Years of Art and Fiction, p. 203, Planet's environments profile in Art & Fiction book.
- 25 Years of Art and Fiction p. 203, The Colors of Rage - York (Clan Planet) profile in 3074.
- Field Manual: Updates p. 39, Clan Political Balance Table - York still has small enclave belonging to Star Adders on it.
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 134, "Crimson Hawk": 'Mech's fluff reveals a Trial of Possession on York lead to development of the Crimson Hawk.
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 148, "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 149 - "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"