York (Clan System)
- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
(References to York)
|Planetary System Info|
|Star Type|| F2V|
|Position in System||2|
|Time to Jump Point||18.79 Days|
|Recharging Station||Zenith and Nadir|
|HPG Facility Class||A|
|Percent, Level of Native Life||Amphibians|
- Star Type (Recharge Time): F2V (173 hours)
- Position in System: 2
- Time to Jump Point: 18.79 Days
- Number of Satellites: 1 (Huntington)
- Surface Gravity: 1.3
- Atm. Pressure: Standard (Breathable)
- Equatorial Temperature: 35°C (Arid)
- Surface Water: 70%
- Resarching Station: Zenith and Nadir
- HPG Class Type: A
- Highest Native Life: Amphibians
York was large, warm planet with relatively intense tectonic activity. Planet had large mountain ranges with several volcanoes reaching the stratosphere. Most of the population was concentrated near the shore-line.
Planet used to be mining world of Clan Jade Falcon and Clan Snow Raven, but eventually the mines were depleted and York become a planet without strategical meaning. Eventually Blood Spirits cut all the deals with other clans and claimed the planet by the Trial of Possession with Snow Ravens. Since then Star Adders gained small enclave for themselves, but majority of population remains the Blood Spirit one.
Era Specific Data
Planets within 2 jumps (60 light-years). Closest planets first:
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky p. 113 - planet data includes X & Y coordinates for Clan York planet.
- 25 Years of Art and Fiction p. 203 - The Colors of Rage - York (Clan Planet) profile in 3074.
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky p. 113 - planet population shown for 3062.
- 25 Years of Art and Fiction p. 203 - population a of 3074.