York (Clan System)
(References to York)
|Planetary System Info|
|Star Type|| F2V|
|Position in System||2|
|Time to Jump Point||18.79 Days|
|Recharging Station||Zenith and Nadir|
|HPG Facility Class||A|
|Percent, Level of Native Life||Amphibians|
- Star Type (Recharge Time): F2V (173 hours)
- Position in System: 2
- Time to Jump Point: 18.79 Days
- Number of Satellites: 1 (Huntington)
- Surface Gravity: 1.3
- Atm. Pressure: Standard (Breathable)
- Equatorial Temperature: 35°C (Arid)
- Surface Water: 70%
- Resarching Station: Zenith and Nadir
- HPG Class Type: A
- Highest Native Life: Amphibians
York was a large and warm planet with relatively intense tectonic activity. The planet had large mountain ranges with several volcanoes reaching the stratosphere. Most of the planet's population was concentrated near the shorelines.
Planet used as a mining world for both Clan Jade Falcon and Clan Snow Raven. After a time, these Clan's mines were depleted and York become a planet without strategical meaning. Eventually, Blood Spirits laid claim to rthe est of the planet by the Trial of Possession with the Falcons and the Snow Ravens. After gaining control of the planet, the Clan the moved the majority of its population to York to isolate itself from the rest of the Home based Clans. This changed a few years later, where the Spirits past dealings with their rivals from Clan Blood Spirit, revisited them in form of invasion of the planet. After humilating Spirits, the Star Adders was able to estiblish a small enclave for themselves. 
Era Specific Data
Planets within 2 jumps (60 light-years). Closest planets first:
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky p. 113 - planet data includes X & Y coordinates for Clan York planet.
- 25 Years of Art and Fiction p. 203 - The Colors of Rage - York (Clan Planet) profile in 3074.
- Field Manual: Updates p. 39 - Clan Political Balance Table - York still has small enclave belonging to Star Adders on it.
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky p. 113 - planet population shown for 3062.
- 25 Years of Art and Fiction p. 203 - population a of 3074.