1001st Adder Sentinels (Clan Star Adder)
|1001st Adder Sentinels|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|Parent Formation||Mu Provisional Galaxy|
In 3059 the 1001st Adder Sentinels was formed using personnel that were former Clan Burrock warriors. This Cluster was then assigned to Mu Galaxy to bolster losses incurred in the Burrock Absorption. It was first stationed on Brim alongside the 152nd Sentinels. The rest of Mu Galaxy made a concerted effort to incorporate the new cluster into the Clan. 
By 3067 the Sentinels had relocated to a garrison post on Dagda. The warriors of the Cluster had become uneasy over the years as the customs and traditions of their former Clan were seemingly erased, however the provisional of new Burrock BattleMechs in 3066 help ease this tension. 
|Commanding Officers of the 1001st Adder Sentinels|
|Star Colonel||Ian Andersen||3059|
|Star Colonel||Victoria Lahiri||3067|
|Star Colonel||Ivan Earle||3087|
In the Commanding Officer was By the Commanding Officer was and by had taken command by
- CO: Star Colonel Ian Andersen
- Includes a Supernova Trinary, a Binary of Aerospace fighters in addition to five 'Mech Stars.
1001st Adder Sentinels (Regular/Questionable)
- CO: Star Colonel Victoria Lahiri
1001st Adder Sentinels (Green) at 30% full strength 
- CO: Star Colonel Ivan Earle
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 128, "1001st Adder Sentinels"
- Field Manual: Updated, p. 74, "Crusader Clans TO&E"
- Field Manual: Updated, p. 51
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 169