The Amaris Regulars were formed shortly after the Reunification War to join the Amaris Fusiliers and Amaris Armored units into a cohesive combat formation. Each regiment of the Amaris Regulars was pledged to protect and serve the Republic's president before all others. This effectively made the Regulars the household troops of the Amaris family while also preventing the possibility of coups from the unit.
In 2765 each of the Amaris Regulars units was a division of four BattleMech regiments supported by five regiments of mechanized infantry. Each division was stationed across four systems, with each system having a single BattleMech regiment supported by an infantry regiment. The "extra" infantry regiment was deployed on the division's homeworld. Most of the Amaris Regular divisions were stationed in the heart of the Rim Worlds Republic, but they were one of the busiest units of the Rim Worlds Army, frequently fighting bandit forces or guarding the Republic's borders with the Lyran Commonwealth and Draconis Combine.
|Commanding Officers of the Amaris Regulars|
Different per Unit.
Units of the Amaris RegularsEdit
- First Amaris Regulars Division
- Second Amaris Regulars Division
- Third Amaris Regulars Division
- Fourth Amaris Regulars Division
- Fifth Amaris Regulars Division
- Sixth Amaris Regulars Division
- Seventh Amaris Regulars Division
- Eighth Amaris Regulars Division
- Ninth Amaris Regulars Division
- Eleventh Amaris Regulars Division
Color Scheme and InsigniaEdit
- Field Report 2765: Periphery, p. 20, "Amaris Regulars"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p.121