|Manufacturer||Csesztreg Industriplex Gamma|
|Top Speed||70+ km/h|
|Armor Type||Standard Armor|
|BV (2.0)|| Standard = 38 |
Hunter-Kill = 32
Support = 63
The Buraq is a Clan Medium weight Quad battle armor, which was designed by Clan Hell's Horses during the early thirty-second century. The horse-like Buraq was named for the mystical steed from ancient times, and like its mystical namesake, the battle armor is noted for its high ground speed. Typically, Clan Hell's Horses have used full stars consisting of different variants of the battle armor. These Buraq Stars work as a team in their appointed mission assignments. They've been utilized on the Horses' Periphery borders to help scout and pin down pirates terrorizing their worlds.
Weapons and EquipmentEdit
The Buraq's main feature is its Myomer Booster, which enables the Armor to reach its notable high speeds. Operators of the Buraq must rely on their speed for protection, as the Armor's hull is only protected by 175 kgs worth of Standard Armor. For its role as a scouting unit, the Buraq has improved communication gear and mounts a single searchlight. As weaponry goes, the standard version mounts two Machine Guns on the body, with 50 rounds of ammunition split between the two guns.
The Buraq's other variants are the Hunter-Killer and the Support models.
The Buraq is not designed to undertake typical swarm attacks or leg Attacks.
- MUL online date for the Buraq
- MUL Profile for the Buraq Standard - Includes BV2 & Introduction Year.
- MUL Profile for the Buraq (Hunter-Killer) - Includes BV2 & Introduction Year.
- MUL Profile for the Buraq (Support) - Includes BV2 & Introduction Year.
- Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans p. 7 Buraq - BV2 List
- Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans p. 6 Buraq - Background info
- Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans, p. 7 Buraq - stats and abilities information.
- Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans, p. 7 Buraq - Variant information.