|Colors/Badge||blue and gold; a gold Steiner fist against a black, snow-capped mountain|
|Faction Affiliation||Lyran Commonwealth|
|Conventional Infantry||Yes (during Dark Age)|
Formed in 3057 from former top MechWarriors who had a phase of bad luck. The original MechWarriors were all from Silesia. The Stable always showed the Steiner banner. The stable fought many times against the House Davion influenced stables in the city. Their involvement in the riots of 3062 cost them much of their influence, and only recently have they had a solid business base, though the quality of their MechWarriors is still not as good as it was.
The Stable was still active during the Dark Age.
|Burkhard Schlömer||Dark Age|||
|Mindy Moore-Stein||Dark Age|||
|Victor Vandergriff||Civil War||Main starter of the Solaris Riots|||
Tactics and StyleEdit
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrade, p. 19 "STABLE-SPECIFIC RULES"
- Solaris VII: Mappack, p. 27 - "Lynch Stable"
- Illusions of Victory, p. 43, "Chapter 8"
- MechWarrior: Dark Age - Dossiers and Pilot Cards, p. 396, "Amira MacDougal"
- Experimental Technical Readout: Royal Fantasy, p. 16 "TSN-X4R Tessen Rapunzel"
- Solaris VII: The Game World: Player Book, p. 61, "Solaris Slang" - Zombie slang from Solaris Slang list.
- "Wolf Hunters
- Mappack: Solaris VII, p. 44 Rules/Stable-Specific Rules - Lynch Stables special abilities