15th Armored Cavalry (Clan Star Adder)
- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
|Fifteenth Armored Cavalry Squadron|
|Unit Profile (as of 3085)|
|Parent Formation||Beta Galaxy|
The main Steel Viper enclave on Circe was Tash, which the forces from Clans Goliath Scorpion and Stone Lion drove towards, stalling short of the enclave itself. Clan Star Adder used the Fifteenth Armored Cavalry and the Seventy-third Adder Cavaliers to attack the eastern reaches of Tash, opening up a hole in the defenses that the Stone Lions exploited, hammering the Twenty-seventh and Thirty-first Iron Guards into the rear of the Steel Viper defenses, destroying the main Viper command bunker in the process. The Steel Vipers attempted to counterattack with the Thirty-eighth Phalanx, but the counterattack was driven back by heavy bombing and the Steel Vipers then found themselves pinned in place by the newly arrived Eighty-first Strike Cluster and the Golden Keshik of Clan Coyote, led by Khan Leo Koga in person.
|Commanding Officers of the 15th Armored Cavalry Squadron|
|Star Colonel||Hep McMillan||3067|
|Star Colonel||Marck Cannon||3085|
- Wars of Reaving, p. 150, "Viper's End"
- Field Manual: Updates, pp. 51-52, "Beta Galaxy's resurrection and role in invasion of York in 3062"