366th Division (ComStar)
Having faced Clan Wolf during the Battle of Tukayyid and survived, the 366th Division was one of the many Com Guard divisions that responded negatively to the selection of Victor Steiner-Davion as Precentor Martial of ComStar.
|366th Division IV-iota|
|Unit Profile (as of 3062)|
|Nickname||The Brzo Lancers|
|Parent Formation||9th Army|
Clan Invasion and Battle of TukayyidEdit
Immediately prior to the Clan Invasion, the regular ranked 366th Division, then a Tau level mix referred to by the nickname of ComStar Lancers, was assigned to the Ninth Army and was headquartered on the Lyran Commonwealth world of Aristotle.
Assigned to combat Clan Wolf during the Battle of Tukayyid along with the rest of the 9th Army, after the Wolves defeated the bulk of the 10th Army to take their primary target city of Skupo, the 366th joined the 379th Division in trying to reinforce the remaining divisions of the 10th as the Wolves began their push towards the secondary target of Brzo. Both divisions quickly found themselves under fire from the Wolves' Beta Galaxy and Khan Natasha Kerensky's 13th Wolf Guards as they attempted to prevent the Com Guard forces linking up, both taking heavy losses and requiring the addition of the 11th Army to reinforce them.    One of the more notable actions involving the troop of 366th was between a heavy Combat Vehicle Level II and the Phelan led recon Nova of the Wolf Spiders in the aptly named Bloody Basin Pass. 
Recouping its losses from Tukayyid primarily with fresh MechWarrior graduates from the Sandhurst Military College, now green rated 366th was transformed into a IV-iota formation. Like many Com Guard Divisions, the 366th chose a new nickname in response to its actions on Tukayyid, calling itself the The Brzo Lancers, remaining with the Ninth Army and making Trent in the Lyran Alliance its headquarters.
Responsible for a large section of worlds between Caledonia and Duran, the 366th Division was one of the units responding negatively to the Precentor Martial Davion's ascension, compounded by a unexpected change in the division's leadership. Within two months of the Second Whitting Conference the 366th had lost over 15% of the combat troops to either resignation or defection to the Word of Blake, the newly promoted Precentor Espartero powerless to prevent them and forced to radically alter the division's deployments to make up the shortfalls. 
Any ground regained after Victor resigned from the Order to fight in the FedCom Civil War was lost when he was reinstated as Precentor Martial, the defections and resignations increasing to new heights,  losing a further 15% of its combat troops by 3067. 
|Commanding Officers of the 366th Division (ComStar)|
|Precentor IV||Drago Pulisevich||3049|
|Precentor I||Lilly Lafferty||3055 - 3062|
|Precentor VI||Perry Espartero||3062 - 3067|
Due to its widespread deployment, with few formations above Level II in size, the post-Tukayyid 366th Division has had little chance to practice large formation tactics, seriously hampering coordination between its elements. 
366th Division (Division/Regular)
- Note: At this point in time the 366th Division was stationed on Aristotle.
366th Division (Division/Green) 
- 366th Division (The Brzo Lancers IV-iota)
- The Alley Cats Ill-kappa: Demi-Precentor VI Daryl Gormley
- Force Brzo lll-theta: Demi-Precentor V Angela Paul
- Blake's Giants Ill-iota: Demi-Precentor IX Jerome Hollobow
- Lafferty's Legionnaires Ill-lambda: Demi-Precentor IV Eva Fiks
- Circle of Tears Ill-iota: Demi-Precentor VI Emil Presman
- Gunjumpers Ill-eta: Demi-Precentor III George Vette
- 366th Division (The Brzo Lancers IV-iota)
- The 366th's post-Tukayyid insignia shows a cross sword and lance in front of a shield baring the ComStar logo. 
- 20-Year Update, p. 71 "9th V-lambda"
- Tukayyid, p. 90, "Campaign: Clan Wolf"
- ComStar, pp. 71-72 "Battle of Tukayyid"
- Wolf Clan, pp. 50-51 "Days of Armageddon - Wolf"
- Tukayyid, p. 93, "Bloody Basin Pass "
- ComStar, p. 85, "9th Army V-lambda"
- Field Manual: ComStar, p. 37, "9th Army V-lambda: The Rag Tags"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 87, "9th Army V-Lambda (The Rag Tags)"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 98, "9th Army V-Lambda (The Rag Tags)"
- Field Manual: ComStar, p. 139, "Com Guard 9th Army V-lambda"
- 20-Year Update, p. 71
- 'ComStar (sourcebook), p. 85'