witha jewel-encrustd golden chalice against a black eagle silhouette.
|Faction Affiliation||Free Worlds League|
Founded in 3059, it was founded on the belief of chivalry, not unlike the FWL's Knights of the Inner Sphere. It was heavily criticized for its usage of chivalry and were considered nothing but overgrown kid scouts. Despite this view of the stable's "foolish" motives, the criticism of it received for its chivalry resulted its fan-base to grow considerably by 3067.
Stable Master and OwnersEdit
|Omar Durand||Dark Age||Finalist of the 3132 Grand Tournament|||
|Steven Hendry|| Clan Invasion
|Isaak Kremms||Civil War|||
|Heather Mills||Dark Age|||
|Robert Smith||Civil War|||
Tactics and StyleEdit
Galahad MechWarriors are trained to follow chivalric code of conduct while in battle. While in combat, Galahad warriors do not use dishonorable methods of combat, such shooting in back of a opponent, and will try to minimize lethality of combat.
In 3056 their contracts are rated at 20% on earning with 1,600 C-Bill paycheck per month.
The Stable as of 3067 has access to A Rated Equipment.
Veteran Galahad 'MechWarriors always try to avoid shooting in their opponent's rear arc. When a 'Mech is knocked down to the prone position, Galahad warriors deliberately aim for legs and arms of the opponent than head or torso. When they do so, they receive a +2 for their to-hit rolls when aiming for these sections. Should a Galahad warrior hit the head or torso, they are allowed to re-roll the results for second try.
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrade, p. 18 "STABLE-SPECIFIC RULES"
- Wolf Hunters
- Dark Age: 3132-3134 INN, p. 120 "Blackstar’s Kirkpatrick Claims 3132 S7 Championship"
- Mappack: Solaris VII, p. 25, "Notable Personnel" - Brief info on Jergen Gaalf and his ambitions to found Galahad stables.
- Mappack: Solaris VII, p. 25, Number of Galahad fighters
- Hendry Vs. Metz
- MechWarrior's Guide to Solaris VII, p. 64 "BattleMech Stable Table"
- Technical Readout 3145 - Free Worlds League, p. 34, "CRN-7M Carronade"
- Mappack: Solaris VII, p. 25, "Tactics" - Galahad fighters follow chivalry type honor rules.
- Mappack: Solaris VII, p. 43, "Stable-Specific Rules" - Special benefits and rules when using warriors of Galahad Stables.