|Harlock's Warriors: Gladiators United|
|Unit Profile (as of 3085)|
|CO||Lieutenant-Colonel Kenneth Petruzzelli|
The Harlock Warriors were formed after a Chain Gang raid in 2825 on Kobe. Most of the unit's warriors were the survivors of a bandit unit or the Chain Gang. The unit first worked for the Free Worlds League and later the Federated Commonwealth. During this time, the unit reached regimental strength with conventional forces support. During the FedCom Civil War they fought for the allied side. The command liberated Small World.
In 3069 during the Jihad, the planet Errai was assaulted by the Word of Blake's Sixth Division. After conducting a guerrilla campaign, the defending mercenaries retreated to Markab. Attempts to negotiate a new contract with the 2nd Robinson Rangers failed, though the Warriors were allowed to rebuild on Markab. In 3071 a battalion of 10th Ghost 'Mechs landed on the Warrior's base while most of the unit was out training. The 10th butchered the unit and left only four companies. Colonel Thomas was killed during the fighting.
A Word of Blake force consisting of the Eleventh Division, Forty-seventh Shadow Division, Bullard's Armored Cavalry, Gray's Ghosts and the Martian Cuirassiers disguised themselves as the Northwind Highlanders to allow them to assault Galatea in October 3072, quickly occupying Galatean City and the surrounding areas. While the Eleventh had landed at Galaport initially and secured a safe landing zone for the Blakist mercenary commands, the Forty-seventh Shadow Division had landed in a series of nearly suicidal hot-drops within Galatea City, intent on using intelligence already gathered to hit key defense and security points as well as decapitating various mercenary units with headhunting attacks. It was reported that the Warriors were one of the casualties of the Blakist assault, having retreated to Galatea after taking damage from incidents where the Warriors had ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time more than once.
Despite the reported destruction of the Warriors on Galatea, Petruzzelli had actually been unable to find safe transport from Robinson to either Galatea or Arc-Royal, and instead he chose to take the remains of the Warriors to Herotitus in the Periphery. Rather than trying to recruit personnel on Herotitus, Petruzzelli began looking for a quick contract that he could use to raise some money and keep the surviving members of the Warriors together, and as a consequence the Warriors went to work for Major General Raymond-Roger Marsin, forming a part of the picket on Adelson to contain the pirates infesting the Malagrotta Cooperative, particularly the infamous Death's Consorts.
The Dark AgeEdit
After the Jihad, the Filtvelt Coalition was able to lure Harlock's Warriors away from Federated Suns employment by offering generous contract terms; the acquisition of the Warriors was considered quite a coup for the small nation at the time, and the Warriors were serving inside the Coalition in 3085. The Coalition was able to persuade the Warriors to sign on in part because their time in service with Major General Marsin had left them enamored on life of the edge of the Inner Sphere, and the Warriors found themselves stationed on Broken Wheel, where they were responsible for both guarding the Quikscell Company plant there and acting as a rapid-reaction force to deal with threats to any of the other Coalition worlds nearby.
|Commanding Officers of Able's Aces|
|Colonel||Larette Thomas||3067 - 3071|
|Lieutenant-Colonel||Kenneth Petruzzelli||3071 - 3085|
The unit prefers to fight in single duels.
The techs can cover the normal demands and the unit can transport most of their assets.
- CO: Colonel Rodney Viele
- Note: At this point in time the unit was stationed on Victoria.
Harlock's Warriors (Regiment/Regular/Reliable)
Harlock’s Warriors (Regiment/Regular/Reliable) 
Harlock's Warriors (Regiment/Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Samantha Viele
Harlock's Warriors (1 Regiment/Green/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Larette Thomas
- XO: Major Kenneth Petruzzelli
- Mainly mobile medium designs
Faraday's Falcons(1 Squadron/Regular/Reliable)
- Squadron Commander: Captain Michael Faraday
Harlock's Warriors (Reinforced Battalion/Regular/Reliable) The warriors were reduced to a four-company BattleMech unit after the raid by the 10th Ghost. They also lost many of their support assets, and their Aerospace assets were lost on Errai.
- Co: Lieutenant Colonel Kenneth Petruzzelli.
Harlock's Warriors (2 Battalions/Veteran/Reliable)
- CO: Lieutenant Colonel Kenneth Petruzzelli
- - At this point the Warriors were stationed on Mararn. The Warriors were operating at four-fifths of full strength, but ninety percent of their units were using advanced technology.
- CO: Colonel Magdalen Vu
- Field Manual: Mercenaries Revised, p. 73, "Unit Profile"
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update, p. 67, "Unit Profile"
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 23, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 51, "The Jihad In Review"
- Total Chaos, p. 113-114, "Galatea"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 55, "The Jihad In Review"
- Masters & Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 76, "FedSuns Mercenary Deployment"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 159, "Filtvelt Coalition"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 154, "The Periphery"
- House Davion (The Federated Suns), p. 138 (pdf version), "Remagen Combat Region"
- Objective Raids, p. 19
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 161, "Major Periphery States - Filtvelt Coalition"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 182, "Notable Mercenary Forces - Federated Suns"
- House Davion (The Federated Suns), p. 138
- Historical: War of 3039 , p. 141
- 20-Year Update, p. 26