|Mech type||Inner Sphere BattleMech|
|Chassis||Chariot Type II Endo Steel|
|Engine||VOX 325 XL|
|Communications System||Dian-bao Comms, Heavily Insulated|
|Targeting Tracking System||Dynatec Special T&T|
|Heat Sinks||13 Double Heat Sinks|
|Jump Jets||Hellespont Leaper|
Built at the Victoria plant which was recently refurbished with help from the Word of Blake, the Jinggau is built on a lightweight Chariot Type II Endo Steel chassis and is powered by a VOX 325 XL engine that gives it a top speed of 86.4 km/h. To increase its mobility, the Jinggau has five Hellespont Leaper jump jets that allow it to jump up to one hundred and fifty meters. For protection, the Jinggau carries eleven and a half tons of armor that protects the 'Mech from enemy fire. To dissipate the waste heat produced by the Jinggau's weapons and jump jets, the 'Mech has thirteen double heat sinks that are more than adequate. Overall, with its high ground speed, superior mobility, armor, and firepower the Jinggau is a 'Mech more than capable of handling most enemies on today's battlefield.
Weapons and EquipmentEdit
The primary weapon on the Jinggau is a powerful Zhi-tong-yao Gauss Rifle that gives the 'Mech a maximum striking distance of up to six hundred and sixty meters which allows the Jinggau the opportunity to draw the first blood on the battlefield. For close combat, the Jinggau has a set of four Diverse Optics Type ER Medium Lasers and a single, highly accurate, Raker-IV Medium Pulse Laser.
- This variant was introduced just after the start of the Jihad, applying the latest Capellan technology to the 'Mech. A pair of Plasma Rifles are mounted in the right arm, while in the left arm, the 'mech has been given six standard Medium Lasers. To help cope with the heat, the 'Mech's Double Heat Sink count has been raised to fifteen. BV (2.0) = 2,137
- An Advanced Tech variant that emerged during the Jihad, the Jinggau's standard armor is replaced with Stealth Armor and the prerequisite Guardian ECM Suite, while the jump jets are replaced with MASC. The weaponry has also be significantly altered, a Snub-Nose PPC and Large Variable Speed Pulse Laser its main weaponry supported by with trio of Small VSP Lasers. To enhance its abilities, a Beagle Active Probe has added to the 'Mech's equipment, with standard Gyro has been removed for slightly more vulnerable XL Gyro to free up the weight required. BV (2.0) = 1,709
- JN-G8BX Jinggau Rush
- This was test-bed 'Mech which was fitted out with experimental weaponry and equipment by Warrior House Imarra. The Jinggau's main weaponry was replaced with an experimental Sniper Cannon and four Medium X-Pulse Lasers. The 'Mech was equipped with an XL Gyro, TAG, and a C3 Slave. BV (2.0) = 1,337
- Technical Readout: 3060, pp. 112-113, "Jinggau Profile"
- MUL online date for the Jinggau
- Combat Operations, p. 122
- Record Sheets: 3060, p. 175
- Record Sheets: 3060 Unabridged, p. 165
- Record Sheets: 3060 Unabridged, p. 166 - JN-G7L stats given.
- Record Sheets: 3060 Unabridged, p. 167 - Advanced Tech Jihad Variant of the Jinggau.
- Jihad Turning Points: Sian, p. 14 - "JN-G8BX Jinggau Rush record sheet"
- Jihad Turning Points: Sian p. 2 - Introduction mentions experimental Jinggau being used by Rush in 2nd battle of Sian.