Nashira nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||47.655 : 33.587[e]|
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Moons||2 (Kassandra, Jiin)|
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Highest native life||Reptiles|
|Ruler|| Edwin Radcliff (Governor)|
Hatashi Hanover (Planetary Legate)
|Capital|| Kyoto City (3077)|
Logan City (3130)
- 2271 - Inhabited world 
- 2319 - Alliance of Galedon and Draconis Combine 
- 2571 - Draconis Combine 
- 2596 - Draconis Combine 
- 2750 - Draconis Combine 
- 2764 - Draconis Combine 
- 2765 - Draconis Combine 
- 2771 - Amaris Empire 
- 2772 - Terran Hegemony (from September)
- 2782 - Terran Hegemony
- 2783 - Draconis Combine
- 2786 - Draconis Combine 
- 2822 - Draconis Combine 
- 2864 - Draconis Combine 
- 3025 - Draconis Combine 
- 3030 - Draconis Combine 
- 3040 - Draconis Combine 
- 3050 - Draconis Combine 
- 3052 - Draconis Combine 
- 3057 - Draconis Combine 
- 3058 - Draconis Combine 
- 3063 - Draconis Combine 
- 3067 - Draconis Combine 
- 3075 - Word of Blake Protectorate 
- 3076 - Word of Blake Protectorate 
- 3079 - Word of Blake Protectorate 
- 3081 - Republic of the Sphere 
- 3085 - Republic of the Sphere 
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere 
- 3135 - Draconis Combine 
- 3145 - Draconis Combine 
Nashira has two continents Copenwald and Katiasha, and was a world sought after by both the Terran Hegemony and Draconis Combine. Both nations desired the extensive metal ores, electronics components, and chemical industries that had been created on the world. Rather than fight over the planet (possibly destroying the very things that attracted them to the world) the two nations agreed to jointly administer the planet. Pseudo-Japanese buildings and cities were created near their Terran Hegemony counterparts. There were occasional outbreaks of hostilities, but these rarely lasted for very long or required intervention by anything other than local police forces.
One exception to these relatively calm demonstrations was the Logan Riots, which occurred during the Hidden War. An SLDF Gunslinger named Daniel Allison defeated ronin Kaneda Fujima. Outraged Combine citizens took to the streets of Logan City to vent their frustration. As part of their standard operating procedures the local police called for assistance from the Hegemony and Combine military units on the world. Instead of calming the situation however several of these units were drawn into the rioting and fired on each other. Over a three day period more than two thousand people were killed.
After the fall of the Star League Nashira became a full holding of the Draconis Combine. Many of the cities that used Hegemony-style architecture were destroyed and replaced by cities that used the Combine's Japanese ideal. A stubborn group of residents refused to follow these new traditions however and though discriminated against Nashira's diverse population made the world more cosmopolitan than the average Combine planet.
War of 3039
In the War of 3039 Nashira was targeted by the 12th Vegan Rangers Delta Regiment and 1st FedCom RCT. The Vegan Rangers faced a militia unit, but quickly overpowered it. The First FedCom landed fifty kilometers away and quickly came under attack by local partisans and militia units. In addition to the conventional tactics used by the militia, the First also encountered civilians driving vehicles packed with explosives committing kamikaze attacks and buildings booby-trapped to collapse on AFFS units. After two months, the AFFS forces had secured the world but were still subjected to a constant guerrilla campaign that sapped their morale. The AFFS units spent the next few months fighting a police action against a determined foe who opposed their every move. In September, the DCMS responded by sending the 1st Genyosha and 2nd Genyosha to the world. The First and Second Genyosha quickly put the AFFS units on the defense, and things were looking bleak for the units when the 7th Donegal Guards arrived to reinforce the AFFS troops on-world. The reinforced AFFS troops were able to regain ground, but the Genyosha dictated the course of the battles. For the next six weeks a series of raids set the tone, until the planetary militia unleashed a chemical weapon at Ravens Ridge. This weapon killed many AFFS troops, but the Genyosha quickly turned on the Nashira militia unit and destroyed several of their bases in retaliation for their dishonorable actions. This chemical assault had the unintended effect of cooling the anger of both sides, and until the AFFS High Command sent a recall order in October, the fighting was reduced to a handful of battles.
Nashira was occupied by the Word of Blake during the Jihad, becoming a part of the Word of Blake Protectorate. Forces from the allied coalition assembled by Devlin Stone moved to liberate Nashira in April 3077 as a part of Operation SCOUR, but the liberation became a tragedy when the commander of the liberation force made a mistake when calling down an orbital bombardment, intending to target Blakist defences near Kyoto City. The details for the strike were miscalculated, and the resulting bombardment missed the Blakist forces and instead vaporised half of Nashira's capital city.
| Closest 68 systems (66 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
|Telos||7.6||Deneb Algedi||10.0||Al Na'ir||12.7||New Britain||13.8|
- Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 32, "Nashira World Profile"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 57, "The Jihad In Review"
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 16, "Free Worlds League Founding "
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 18, "Draconis Combine -  Map"
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 31, "Draconis Combine after Age of War -  Map"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: SLDF, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 138, "Operation LIBERATION Wave 1 [July 2772 - December 2774]"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 118, "Digesting The Hegemony"
- First Succession War (Source Book), p. 25, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 122-123, "Inner Sphere - 2822"
- First Succession War (Source Book), p. 113, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 60, "Federated Suns After Second Succession War "
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), "Draconis Combine Map - "
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 64, "Draconis Combine after Third Succession War -  Map"
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 82, "Federated Suns after FedCom Civil War -  Map"
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 66, "Draconis Combine after Fourth Succession War -  Map"
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 71, "Federated Suns after Fourth Succesion War -  Map"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 68, "Draconis Combine after War of 3039 -  Map"
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 76, "Federated Suns after War of 3039 Map"
- Era Report: 3052, p. 11, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 3052, p. 23, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 71, "Draconis Combine after Operation REVIVAL -  Map"
- Era Report: 3062, p. 11, Inner Sphere -  Map
- ">Handbook: House Davion, p. 78, "Federated Suns after Operation Guerrero -  Map"
- Era Report: 3062, p. 29, "Inner Sphere Map "
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 74, "Draconis Combine after FedCom Civil War -  Map"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 42, "Inner Sphere - [October 3067] Map"
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 65, Inner Sphere -  Map
- Field Report: DCMS, p. 21, "Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery Deployment Map - [August 3079]"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 63, "Inner Sphere Map - [March 3081]"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 127, "Inner Sphere Map - [October 3085]"
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Era Report: 3145, p. 11, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 3145, p. 39, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. VI, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 177, "106th Royal Jump Infantry Division"
- Historical: War of 3039 pp. 37-38
- Historical: War of 3039, pp. 83-84
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 256, "SLDF - Draconis Combine Military Command Map"
- First Succession War (Source Book), p. 137, "First Succession War Deployment Table - DCMS"
- Warrior: Coupé p. 193, Genyosha based on Nashira
- Field Report: Clans, p. 21, "Clan Wolf Deployment Status"
- Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130)
- Era Report: 2750
- Era Report: 3052
- Era Report: 3062
- Era Report: 3145
- Field Manual: 3085
- Field Manual: 3145
- Field Manual: SLDF
- Field Report: DCMS
- Field Report: Clans
- First Succession War
- Handbook: House Kurita
- Handbook: House Marik
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2
- Historical: Reunification War
- Historical: War of 3039
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine)
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Warrior: Coupé