|Also known as||Justin Xiang|
|Title(s)|| Duke of St. Ives|
Knight of the Realm
Member of the Order of Davion
|Position|| Solaris VII Champion |
Director of MIIO
|Profession|| MechWarrior |
|Parents||Quintus Allard (father)|
|Siblings|| Daniel (half-brother)|
Justin Allard (born 2990 – died 3052, aged 62 years) was an early thirty-first century House Davion MechWarrior and spy. He was the oldest son of the Federated Suns Intelligence Chief Quintus Allard. His birth was the result of his father's brief marriage to a Liao noblewoman while he was serving as an ambassador on Sian. He has a younger half-brother, Dan Allard, and half-sister, Riva Allard, from his father's second marriage.
He had a short but meteoric career with the Armed Forces of the Federated Suns and later became one of the Federated Suns' most famous spies.
Physically, Justin was a short, slender man with raven black hair. He inherited his Asian eyes and complexion from his mother.
Justin was born and raised on the world of Sian during his father's time as Ambassador to the Capellan Confederation. He lived with his parents until he was five years old. During this time he learned speak fluent English and Capellan without accent. His middle name was his mother's surname, Xiang.
Military service for the Federated SunsEdit
While on stationed on Spica in 3017, Justin was assigned to a battalion in the Fifth, under the command of Colonel Dobson. After being assigned on Spica, the planet would be soon invaded by House Liao. These forces in process of their invasion would manage to cut off the Fifth’s command force from the rest of the regiment. While only being a Leftenant, Justin and the rest of his battalion conducted a reckless and desperate rescue of General Sheridan Courtney's Command Unit from invading Capellan troops. During the battle, Justin unknowingly faced off with Liao invasion's leader, Candace Liao. They would end having a running jungle battle that pitted Justin’s Blackjack against her Vindicator. The fight ended with Candice's BattleMech being gravely damaged, forcing her to eject. The invasion ended in defeat, and Liao’s forces withdrew from the planet. For his actions, Justin would be rewarded by Hanse Davion with the FedSun's Diamond Sunburst and given the rank of Captain.
Later in his military career, he was assigned to Kittery, where part of his assignment would be to help smooth relations with the local population. In 3026, Major Allard formally took command of the newly formed 1st Kittery Training Battalion. The unit was part of the First Prince's experimental training program of taking raw recruits and training them to be MechWarriors instead of sending them to a time-consuming military academy. Justin was assisted in this task by Leftenant Andrew Redburn , whom made his second in command. During the early part of his assignment, he was forced to dismiss Capellan March hero Sergeant Philip Capet. He would also make contact with various Capellan-influenced resistance groups, such as the Yizhi tong (Chinese mobsters) while he was trying to improve relations with people of Kittery.
In November during a training exercise, his unit was ambushed by a raiding Liao Battalion consisting of Cicada BattleMechs. In the beginning of the battle, Justin detected sensor readings of a heavy BattleMech and decided to draw the deadly 'Mech away from his vulnerable cadets. The Training Battalion had consisted mainly of Stinger 'Mechs, which would have had tough time in defeating the Liao Cicadas. Using his Valkyrie, Justin quickly intercepted the heavy 'Mech, which turned out to be a Rifleman. Using his considerable skills, he held off and consistently damaged the 60-ton machine. Justin had managed to successfully keep the Rifleman away from his battalion for duration of the battle. However, the Rifleman pilot (who, unknown to Justin, was Solaris Champion Gray Noton) was as good as he was. The Rifleman gained the upper hand and savaged Allard's 'Mech in the end. Redburn and Cadet Robert Craon later discovered his downed 'Mech, and discovered that Allard had lost his left forearm. A month later, he revived in a New Avalon hospital where he discovered that that his left forearm had been replaced with an ugly black cybernetic arm, and assumed that he would never pilot a BattleMech again.
In January 3027, lawyers and security from the Capellan March utilized the same Command Circuit of JumpShips that Hanse Davion authorized to bring Lt. Andrew Redburn to New Avalon. Along with these personnel and troops, a message was sent to Hanse Davion detailing Michael's allegations that Justin Allard had been working with Liao insurgents. Hasek indirectly threatened Hanse Davion with civil war if a trial did not take place against Justin. A day later, Justin was shown by his doctor how to use his prototype bionic arm to once more to be able to pilot a BattleMech once again. Count Anton Vitios disrupted Justin’s meeting with his doctor and placed him under immediate arrest for treason against the state.
At the trial, Count Vitios charged that Allard had illegally interacted with local Yizhi tong, stating he fully knew they were considered an illegal Capellan organization. The Count continued in stating that he had incriminating evidence that suggested that the Liao raid on Kittery was in fact arranged by Allard and that his 'Mech was accidentally damaged in the battle. The Count also described that the reported Rifleman that Justin had battled was in fact a UrbanMech. Count Vitios pointed out that both 'Mechs shared same class of autocannon and that there were no witnesses who had seen the Rifleman on the battlefield. Ultimately, despite the protests by Justin's defense attorney who argued that the evidence against Justin was unsubstantiated, the trial did not turn out in his favor. The court would rule that Justin was guilty and he would be stripped of all honors, titles, and even his surname "Allard". Justin called the court a mockery of justice and the court was biased towards his Capellan background. Finally, Justin was exiled from the Federated Suns by order of the First Prince himself.
Life on Solaris VIIEdit
In February, Justin traveled to Solaris VII where he joined into a partnership with Fuh Teng of Teng Stables Teng was a Capellan MechWarrior who was on his last leg his career. Justin found Teng unwilling to hire him, due to Teng's last fight with Solaris champion Philip Capet having used up all his resources. Fuh told Justin that he had no choice but fight fixed matches, if he wanted continue to survive. Justin pretended to understand and then knocked Fuh Teng out cold. He then tied Teng up with help with Teng's own tech. When the time came to begin the battle, Justin took Teng's cobbled together Vindicator into the arena himself. Before the fight, he placed a bet on the rigged match, wagering that his own Vindicator would win. Justin piloted Teng's Vindicator to victory against Billy Wolfson's Hermes II at the Steiner Stadium, after taking Wolfson by surprise. The surprise attack by Justin's 'Mech would soundly defeat the Hermes II, forcing Wolfson to eject from the 'Mech. At the finish of the match, Justin moved his Vindicator and pinned Wolfson underneath his 'Mech's hand actuator. He then gave Wolfson a warning that if he ever called him a "bastard" again, he would kill Wolfson. Arranged before the fight, a mix of Lyran and Davion nobility who were betting on the battle had arranged that the victor had been invited to the party. The attending nobles had been told that Wolfson was going to win the fight. To the unpleasant surprise of the Federated Suns nobles, he did not. After Justin's arrival to the party, he met both Gray Noton and Kym Sorenson for the first time. Kym and Justin would quickly establish a fast friendship and eventually leading to a romance based on their mutual distaste for the Federated Suns.
As things progressed, Justin worked together with Fuh Teng and his tech Tung Yuan to build up their stable. Kym gave Justin money to purchase a battered Centurion This BattleMech which later would become known as "Yen-Lo-Wang". On March 20th, he would use his modified Centurion in battle against Peter Armstrong, and his Griffin. Armstrong, one of Philip Capet's best medium class warriors would die in the Match against him.. Billy Wolfson vowed revenge and later on faces Justin in a Rifleman, but he too would also die in defeat. Justin would win a string of victories and proclaim his efforts in the name of the Capellan Confederation. Tsen Shang would briefly contact Justin and give him a gifts including some wine as tokens of gratitude for his victories for the Capellan people.
Later on, Justin faced Wolfson in a arena match where he was nearly defeated by battle damage caused to his Autocannon. Justin was forced to use his cunning and his 'Mech's titanium "nails" to pierce the Rifleman's thin rear armor, killing Wolfson. After the battle, Justin was told by Gray that Kym was a Davion spy, that he spotted her going to a known drop point for Agents. Angered, the pair waited for her to come out of a coffee shop and ambushed her in an alley. They would confront her, Justin would demand her tell them what was going on. She try to avoid the question trying to reveal that Gray was lying. Justin would hit her with bionic left arm when she continues to dodge question. Gray goes to shoot her, but Justin stops him. He turns to Kym, while calling her a Davion whore and tells her to pass a message to her hated masters: to tell Hanse Davion and others that they have driven him away and made him into their enemy.
By May, Justin's innocence would be reported by Kym, however she would also relay the message from Justin as well. Hanse Davion’s anger towards Justin would increase dramatically when word of Justin's bloody string of victories over Davion affiliated MechWarriors reaches him. The First Prince sent a high priority message to Philip Capet, stating that he would award him a regiment of BattleMechs and a world if he succeeded in killing Justin.
A working relationship would develop between Gray Noton and Justin. Gray offered a Justin a partnership in his intelligence gathering business. After Justin agreed to join Gray’s business venture, he would later kill him. Justin had never forgotten what Gray had done to him on Kittery. Tsen Shang, tired of waiting for Gray meet with him on business agreement, would seek him out for the documents that Gray was poised to sell to him. Instead Tsen would find Gray, with his neck broken and his promised papers missing. Tseng guessed that Justin had killed Gray and would break into Justin's apartment in middle of the night and demands him to give him the documents. Justin turns and tells him that he destroyed the documents, because they would have harmed the Confederation. He explained that he saw the passenger list for a ship named the Silver Eagle and had spotted the cover names of his parents among the list of passengers. He explained that he knew his parents would be a great prize for House Liao. However, Justin also told Shang that his parents would never travel together due to their fears of orphaning their children, should a JumpShip's K-F drive malfunction. He mentions that he had seen doubles agents who were made to look just like his father and Hanse Davion while he was in the hospital on New Avalon. Justin felt that the documents was part of an elaborate Davion setup and questioned Gray about it. Gray knew it was a trap and wasn't worried about House Liao’s potential losses. After he failed to convince Gray to relent and not sell the bad information, Justin told Shang he then broke Gray’s neck. Shang's would be grateful for Justin aid in protecting House Liao from apparent disaster. Justin explained that his own motivation wasn’t simply about just aiding the Confederation, he wanted to disrupt Hanse Davion's plans as part of his payback to his former First Prince.
After Noton's death went public, Justin arrived at Valhalla with Solaris Game Commissioners in time to stop Philip Capet from removing Noton's shield (the shield represents him in Valhalla) down in Gray's alcove. Citing that Philip and neither himself had earned the right to the alcove unless the person had defeated Gray Noton in combat. He told Philip that the alcove must be fought for and not simply taken after someone dies. Justin called Philip a coward, using his "Capellan Mafia" to try to kill him for him. It was also implied that Phillip got his own people killed, because he pushed them to not eject from their machines. Justin prodded him further by saying his own pride had gotten his men and family killed on Uravan. This enraged Philip and he finally agreed personally fight a match to settle the score. On May 26th, Justin and Philip would be scheduled to duel in the Ishiyama arena. Prior to the fight, they both met again on a talk show, where Philip reaffirmed his death threat against Justin and promised there will be "surprises" awaiting him. In Ishiyama, Justin surprised Capet by piloting Gray Noton's Rifleman "Legend-Killer". As the fight commenced, Philip led Justin into an ambush in a large cavern. There in the cavern, Capet had a Firestarter and UrbanMech assisting him in whittling his Rifleman’s armor down. Justin initially is able destroy both of Capet’s supporting 'Mechs, but a surprise attack would cause his machine to have some serious problems. Justin was forced to march "Legend-Killer" down into a narrow cave. In a planned ambush, Philip would step his 'Mech out from its hiding place expecting take Justin by surprise and shooting his Rifleman in the back. Justin, however, had marched his own 'Mech backwards down the tunnel. He then flipped his 'Mech's arms over and executed an Alpha Strike on Philip's machine, hitting his cockpit in the initial volley. When Philip was knocked unconscious by the head hit, Justin then finished him off with an autocannon shell through the cockpit, becoming Grand Champion.
In service to the Capellan ConfederationEdit
Shortly after his victory over Philip, Justin meets with Tsen Shang in his limo where they share a toast. Unfortunately the drink is drugged and Justin is quickly smuggled off the planet along with his 'Mech Yen-Lo-Wang to Sian. There he is brought before Chancellor Maximilian Liao and where he is given certificate of citizenship for his deeds on Solaris. The Chancellor informs Justin he had been watching him since his trials on New Avalon, that he had ordered Shang to secretly support him while he was on Solaris. The Chancellor admits to finding Justin too valuable to risk in the arena's of Solaris, he offers him position with the Maskirovka as an analyst.
By October, he has become the lead analyst for the Maskirovka's Davion Section. At the time, he is working along side analyst Alexi Malenkov and now friend Tsen Shang. One day, the Chancellor unexpectedly summons Justin and Shang to the Forbidden Palace to account for the newest development in the FedSuns. The news of the wedding of Hanse Davion and Melissa Steiner had been passed to him via Michael Hasek-Davion. The Chancellor demanded to know why they had not known about it sooner, specially Justin. Justin calmly explained that bureaucracy of the Mask slows down the process of confirming intelligence reports. At this meeting, Justin has his first encounter with Heir-Apparent Candace Liao. Maskirovka Director Chandra Ling tells the Chancellor that Justin and Tsen had suggested the formation of a "Crisis Team", a special cadre of analysts which would deal with special problems and investigations. Immediately, the Chancellor orders Xiang and Tsen to form the elite team and base it within the palace itself at his beck and call. The meeting is interrupted by the arrival of a Davion envoy. Lord Victor Robertson arrives with a handwritten letter to the Chancellor, from Hanse Davion. Unable to read handwriting, the Chancellor ordered Justin to read the letter out loud to everyone in the throne room. With reluctance, he read Hanse Davion's invitation to Liao to attend wedding on Terra.
Justin becoming the Head of the Crisis Team for the Chancellor, he and Shang receive word of a failed assassination attempt on Kittery from Alexi Malenkov. They quickly discover that Romano Liao had secretly ordered the strike on passing suggestion from Shang. However, Captain Redburn and his officers turn the tables on the attempt and capture the local Maskirovka safe house in the process. While Mask loses valuable materials and secret data in process. Justin, manages to come up with plan to recoup their losses and quell Chancellor's anger.
Late that night, unable to sleep Justin does Tai-Chi exercises in Palace's Garden. There he encounters Candace Liao, and after brief argument they make their peace, soon discovering they had meet before on Spica in jungle combat. Justin had been the cause of her injuries. He encourages her to take up Tai-Chi to help her overcome her injuries. She orders him to teach her. She explains since he would not kiss up to her like others would and he would be best for the task. This also marks the beginning of their relationship together.
The Chancellor has a formal meeting with his family and his "Crisis Team" Maskirovka analysts regarding the upcoming Davion wedding. Romano comes up with idea for the wedding, with a plan to gather better information on their rivals. She suggests that Tsen Shang will accompany her to the Davion Wedding on Terra. Inspired by this, and to count her sister's rise of favoritism with her father, Candace offers additional suggestion. She suggests to have Justin accompany her so to keep the "Crisis Team" together. This would also would upset Hanse Davion by having Justin, man he exiled to show up to his own wedding. The Chancellor is delighted by the suggestion and quickly agrees to it. Later, in Palace Garden, Justin asks Candace why she wanted him to accompany her. She responds besides upsetting her sister, she wanted him there, not as a servant or partner but as her consort.
On Terra in August 3028, they arrive at ComStar's main compound on Hilton Head island. During this time, Justin has encounter with his former half-brother Dan Allard, which he politely refuses to acknowledge as his kin. Justin finds himself in uncomfortable situations: Romano Liao has one of her thugee attempt to assassinate his own father and brother. Justin quickly confronts her, calling her idiot for ordering her cult kill Davion Intelligence Minister. By doing so she risks House Liao being sundered by interdiction of HPG communication grid. During actual wedding, he finds himself seated with Candace on groom side. Duchess tells Ardan Sortek that she wishes to pay a debt of gratitude to Hanse for sparing her worlds from retaliation for the assassination hit on Kittery.
After the wedding ceremony itself, Justin and rest of the Liao delegation dines together at the reception. Each member of the delegation receives dishes which have the names of worlds on them. Justin's dishes include the worlds of Chara III and Kestrel, making him think someone was trying to needle him. Candace receives plates with worlds of Izar and Axton. Axton being world, which he suspects FedSun has a research base on it which he's been trying to confirm its existence. Then he and rest of the House Liao party receive the shock of their lives as Hanse Davion and new bride Melissa Steiner-Davion cut the cake. Hanse Davion announce his gift to his wife, would be the Capellan Confederation! Justin remains stone calm, raising his wine glass to salute Hanse Davion. Hanse, amidst the chaos of panic in the wedding guests, spots Justin with his raised wine glass. He too raises his with same calm, salutes Justin. They both drink the wine, where Justin crushes the glass in bionic hand. He and rest of the dedication grab their dishes and scramble for their DropShip in Savannah, Georgia.
Fourth Succession WarEdit
The war took its toll on everyone. Justin sleeps but only five-six hours a day as reports continue to pour in. All the while attempting to find Hanse Davion's secret laboratory to secure a key victory for House Liao. In December, Colonel Pavel Ridzik, lord of Tikonov Commonality, sent a desperate message for the Chancellor to release his regiments to his control and help him retake his capital world. Mistaking Colonel Ridzik's urgency for impertinence, the Chancellor was upset by this and was suspicious of Ridzik's motives. Justin and Tsen told the Chancellor that the Colonel's plan had merit but its intelligence on enemy forces differed from information they had been given by Duke Michael Hasek-Davion. Shang presented his plan for offensive operations using the weakness shown in the Duke's intelligence. Believing that if these six supply worlds were hit, the Davion war efforts would stall. Justin added that one of the supply worlds was the suspected research base he sought. Chancellor ordered that military operation to be called Operation RIPOSTE, and he ordered Justin to arrange for the assassination of Colonel Ridzik as he believed the Colonel to be planning treason against the state.
During Operation RIPOSTE, the only successfully attack of the operation was Justin's planned attack on Axton by the 4th Tau Ceti Rangers. They grab secret data that included the location of the secret NAIS research base. This gave Justin the final piece of information he needed to locate the elusive research base.
On February 14th, 3029 Duke Michael Hasek-Davion arrived on Sian to escape prosecution of Hanse Davion. He came before Chancellor Liao to present his plans for a joint attack of his 5th Syrtis Fusiliers and Sung's Cuirassiers attack Tikonov's only Davion defenders, the 8th Crucis Lancers. Liao turned to Michael and accused him of trying to lure his forces into a trap, citing the Duke was undermining his forces' strengths. When Michael tried to defend himself, Justin took him down easily with his bionic arm. Maximilian Liao ordered him to execute the Duke.
In late February Justin traveled on board a ComStar DropShip with the body of Michael and paperwork of his death to Spica. Through a ComStar negotiated exchange, Justin handed the body over to the former Davion Ambassador to Sian, Robertson.
With the data collected from Axton gives information, Justin trains with a specially selected group of Maskirovka agents for mission retrieve the research material to build super strength BattleMechs. Romano, during Justin last meeting with royal family urged that to disperse Command Circuit of JumpShips. Justin reminds the royal family that it was absolutely necessary to have the circuit in place for his return trip. Also, he confronted by Chancellor why the McCarron's Armored Cavalry sent word to him why he is on Palos. Justin calmly explained he had worked out a code with Colonel McCarron and the message really told Justin he is on Sarna. By placing them on Sarna, they become nice trapped when Davion forces move to attack the planet. When asked why he set up the code system, Justin explained he believed there was a possible traitor on Sian.
Later after the meeting, Justin and Candace finish up their evening Tai Chi exercises, when she asks him for favor. She tells him that she wants to send with him a holovid message for Prince Davion for terms of surrender of the St. Ives Commonality. She explains to him she wants something of the Capellan Confederation to survive. She was motivated by the string of defeats and in midst of news that Hanse Davion wishes to destroy the Confederation. Reluctantly, out of affection Justin agrees, though the Confederation's future is looking grim, that he will leave her message at NAIS research Lab on Bethel.
On April 14th, Justin's strike force of Maskirovka agents hit Bethel Lab while the 4th Tau Ceti Rangers distract Davion Light Guards's Delta Company on another side of the planet. Justin and his team manage to penetrate the facility's security, sedate the researchers, and obtain experimental myomer fibers. As his team began to withdraw, Justin was attacked by one of Romano Liao's agents in his team. He was saved by the timely arrival of Alex Malenkov.
Wounded, Justin boarded "Yen-Lo-Wang" when he discovered his old student Andrew Redburn has just arrived to stop his escape. Justin warned him away, stating Redburn was outclassed by him. However, Redburn pushed the attack, closing in to bring his Centurion's autocannon to bear. Justin took him by surprise, when he fires his Pontiac Autocannon and cripples Redburn's 'Mech. He then tells him as he heads to his waiting DropShip, to never seek him out again.
On his return, he formally rewarded for his successful mission and given the Baton of Illustrious Service, was scheduled to be inducted into the Shonso of Teng on 22 May, 3029. Later in the night, the both of them are summoned by the Chancellor. They are told that Davion's fifth wave of the invasion has struck.
In early August, Justin was summoned to the Chancellor's throne room. He arrived with Alexi Malenkov, noticing that the Death Commandos were not at their duty stations. They confused by why the Commandos have been replaced by Warrior House Imarra troops. He surprised by being told Tsen Shang has conceived a strike that would be costly for House Davion. He is told that the Death Commandos and the 4th Tau Ceti Rangers have been dispatched on strike against the power plants of Davion's Kathil JumpShip yards. Justin heartily praises Shang for his plan as being a flawless means bring an end to Hanse Davion's war effort.
Justin has Alexi come to his office after the meeting, he hand a verigraph envelop for his father. He has paid ComStar significant amount of money have it sent to his father as bit of revenge for against him and Hanse Davion. He tells Alexi whom recently is homeless with the loss of his world of Tikonov, it will be a shared revenge, taunting his father with knowing their downfall is coming. Alexi agree to bring Justin's letter to ComStar HPG compound.
Justin and Candace had decided as part of thanking Alexi, they take him to exclusive Chinese restaurant named the Szechuan Inn. As they finished their dinner, Tsen Shang arrive, and announced that he informed by ComStar of a breach of Interdiction protocol against Federated Suns. That their invasion forces for Kathil has been turned back with only the 4th Tau Ceti Rangers returning. Justin had assumed since he had sent message to his father, that he was to be arrested. However, Shang turns to Alexi Malenkov orders his security shoot to kill Malenkov for treason on the spot. Justin prevails Shang from executing Alexi on the spot. He cites, that by law because since he is Mandrinn he cannot be executed without a trial. He also pointed out if Alexi was in fact a Davion spy, that they could use his information against Davion's advances into their territories. He goes on further to point out that Romano's influence is increasing disruption in his orders to others, such as Shang keeping Imarri Warrior House's enhanced forces on Sian instead of fighting Davion invasion.
Justin manages to convince Romano, who seems to be guiding the Chancellor, of his leadership. By using Alexi and soon to arrived "captured" Morgan Hasek-Davion, they would be able to use them to disrupt both Hanse Davion's war front and potential new war front with House Marik since Romano's recent assassination of ex-Liao Colonel Pavel Ridzik. Since he and his Tikonov Free Republic had been distracting the Mariks from attacking Liao.
On August 24th, the DropShips of the 4th Tau Ceti Rangers arrived, to crowded Sian Palace's DropPort, Justin attends with rest of the royal family, and large crowd for victory welcome to the Rangers. However, suddenly the DropShips fired their LRMs and spread a mist around the space port and Davion troops belonging to the 1st Kathil Uhlans emerged from the ships and attacked. In the chaos of the attack, Candace disappears, he goes out try find her. Justin abandoned trying find her, and headed into the Palace's hangar bays to retrieve Alexi. He tricked his way into the prison area, forced to use the laser rifle built into his bionic arm to free Alexi. Alexi at first does believe him that come to free him, but convinces him showing his angry reminder he owes him for the rescue on Bethel. While entering the hangar, Justin ran into a vengeful Andrew Redburn in his Marauder BattleMech. He announced to Justin that he was done for, and asked if he had any last words.
Justin turned to him and says -
|“||Sic Semper Tyrannis (Thus ever to tyrants)||”|
Giving Redburn the counter sign, twice, to the great relief to his old friend. Redburn happily takes the Alexi Mallory into his 'Mech and gives Justin a canvas satchel with a vion ID module for his BattleMech. With that, he told Redburn he would be coming out with his 'Mech "Yen-Lo-Wang".
Justin then returned to the Palace throne room where he placed a laser disk that was in his satchel for the Chancellor to find. As he placed the disk on the throne, he Candace steps away from throne and demands who is and what he doing. Justin tells her that he was on a special assignment from Federated Suns, to help win the war for House Davion. He does tell her, that she wasn't part of the mission. Though he tried to avoid it, he knew he would fall in love with her. Though he could not provide proof, he let down his guard and asked to be shot by her as proof of his love for her. She fires her Needler Gun at incoming Liao guards trying to break in, turning and telling him she too wishes to "spend the rest of her life" with him. Justin reloaded his laser and lazes the bronze doors, cutting through and killing the guards on the other side. They passed the wounded Tsen Shang down to the hangar and get into "Yen-Lo-Wang" together and board the waiting DropShip.
She travels to New Avalon and reunited with her assumed dead brother Tormana Liao. Later in November, he and others of heroes of the war. Prince Hanse Davion, brought him to the stage and went over the events lead to one of the Federated Suns's daring espionage where Justin Allard sacrificed all that he was for his nation. For risking all, and rescuing fellow deep cover agent Alexi Mallory, he was awarded the Medal Excalibur and inducted into the Order of Davion. Also the Prince returned his name and titles to him, stating he was grateful that Justin made it back.
Post-Fourth Succession WarEdit
Shortly after, he marries Duchess Candace Liao and starts family with her.
After the War of 3039, Justin Allard became the Intelligence Secretary of the Federated Commonwealth Working with his wife Candice and her brother Tormano, they secretly move forth to undermine the dictatorship from within House Liao. However, they had disagreements on how this should be conducted.
Family and legacyEdit
Titles and PositionsEdit
|Director of MIIO
30?? - 3052
| Succeeded by|
|Duke of St. Ives
|| Succeeded by|
|Solaris VII Grand Tournament Champion
| Succeeded by|
- Justin was noted for being an excellent MechWarrior and modifying his Solaris modified Centurion known as the "Yen-Lo-Wang". Before piloting "Yen-Lo-Wang", he was a noted Valkyrie pilot. He briefly piloted Gray Noton's Rifleman "Legend-Killer" in the match that crowned him as Solaris Grand Champion of 3027.
- After his encounter with Noton's Rifleman on Kittery, he had a fear of that class of BattleMech until overcoming it on Solaris VII.
- During the royal wedding reception on Terra, Justin made a comment to Chancellor Maximilian Liao that having Hanse Davion have multiple children would be in their interest. This would cause political strife and civil war that they could take advantage of someday. Whether by coincidence or by design these comments indeed become true in form of FedCom Civil War and Capellan's regaining St. Ives Compact in Capellan-St. Ives War.
|“||His strength is not in guessing what the enemy will do, but in making the enemy do what he wants them to do.||”|
|— Deputy Secretary Alex Mallory|
- BattlePack: Fourth Succession War, p. 7
- Lost Destiny, ch. 1
- Warrior: Coupé, ch. 53
- Warrior: En Garde, p. 121 - Gray Noton examines what Justin Xiang Allard looks like.
- Warrior: En Garde, p. 106 - Dan Allard tells Baron of his Pride for his "traitor" brother
- Warrior: En Garde pg. 205 - Allard tell Gray Noton of his early childhood.
- Warrior: Riposte, p. 117 - Colonel Stone recants Captain Redburn about how Lt. Justin Allard saved him rest of the Fifth Davion Guard during.
- Warrior: Riposte page 81 - Candice remembers details of the Battle between her and Justin
- Warrior: En Garde, p. 106 - Dan Allard recounts to a viperous Capellan March Baron on Tharkad of his "traitorous" heroics of brother exploits.
- Warrior: En Garde, p. 52 - Quintus Allard reports to Hanse Davion of Michael Hasek-Davion sent "his" people to New Avalon to aid in his intelligence organization.
- Warrior: En Garde, p. 59-62 - Doctor Thompson introduce Justin to his bionic 'Mech's controlling abilities.
- Warrior: En Garde, p. 115 - Announcer introduces Justin's Vindicator being part of Teng Stables.
- Warrior: En Garde, p. 108-109 - Instructing Fuh Teng's tech to tie up Teng and announced he be placing bets on himself as "Fuh" to win.
- Warrior: En Garde, p. 138-139 - Justin Xiang describes how he acquired the battered Centurion.
- Warrior: En Garde, p. 148 - Justin receives a bottle of silver wine from Palos from Shang. Justin recalling the vintage that’s valuable so highly that a warrior on Spica used three bottles to ransom the return of a damaged Valkyrie
- Warrior: En Garde, p. 210-211 - Hanse Davion is briefed on Justin's activities on Solaris and orders a high priority communication sent to Capet to have him kill Justin, for a reward
- Warrior: En Garde, p. 225-227 - Justin's interview with Shang at gunpoint
- Warrior: En Garde, p. 240 - Justin confronts Philip over Noton's Alcove in Valhalla.
- Warrior: En Garde, p. 308-309 - Justin and Philip Capet's final showdown in Ishiyama Mountain
- Warrior: En Garde, p. 328 - Justin is brought before Maximilian Liao and is rewarded.
- Warrior: En Garde, p. 329 - Maximilian Liao offers him a position and introduces him to his dinner guest - Michael Hasek-Davion.
- Warrior: Riposte, p. 72-73 - Justin Xiang (Allard) and Tsen Shang discuss why they must work late when they have unlimited access to staff
- Warrior: Riposte, p. 80 - Candace Liao comments she was talking to (Justin) head of the Crisis Team
- Warrior: Riposte, p. 80-81 Justin and Candace recount their unfinished duel between them in Spica eleven years ago (From 3027) in 3017.
- Warrior: Riposte, p. 129-130, Candace suggests bringing Justin Xiang to Hanse Davion wedding.
- Warrior: Riposte, p. 168-169, Dan Allard tries to talk to Justin in company of Candace Liao.
- Warrior Riposte, p. 210-211, Justin confronts Romano for attempting to kill Quintus and calling her idiot for risking ComStar Interdiction.
- Warrior Riposte, p. 223-224, Candace chooses Hanse Davion's side of the Church.
- Warrior: Riposte, p. 234-235, Justin becomes suspicious of ceremonial plates with world names on them.
- Warrior: Riposte, p. 236 - Hanse Davion begins the Fourth Succession War with as gift of House Liao to Melissa Steiner-Davion.
- FedCom Civil War (sourcebook), p. 9 - Justin Allard calmly toasts Hanse Davion and Melissa Steiner at their wedding on Terra, while an outraged Maximilian Liao gathers up his dishes and Candace Liao looks on. Davion calmly returns Allard's toast.
- Warrior: Riposte, p. 270-271 - Colonel Ridzik's and Duke Michael Hasek-Davion's intelligence do not match up.
- Warrior: Riposte, p. 273 - Justin explains that one of the supply worlds may hold the key to Davion's secret 'Mech research.
- Warrior: Riposte, p. 275 - Chancellor orders Justin Xiang to that Colonel Pavel Ridzik be assassinated.
- Warrior: Riposte, p. 298 - Chancellor rebukes Michael Hasek-Davion's claim that Justin was lying and working for Hanse Davion. The 4th Tau Ceti Rangers' successful actions proving this, since it was his orders to the Rangers.
- Warrior: Riposte, p. 297 - Michael Hasek-Davion explains his plans to Maximilian Liao.
- Warrior: Riposte, p. 298 - Justin shoots Michael Hasek-Davion in the head with pistol.
- Warrior: Coupé, p. 10-11, Morgan plays a recording he received from ComStar of Duke Michael's body exchange.
- Warrior: Coupé, p. 16, p. 28-29 - Justin trains with his people for the Bethel mission. He later reaffirm this finding that FedSun's scientist created super-strength myomer.
- Warrior: Coupé, p. 24-25, Justin explains that McCarron and himself had worked out a secret code to keep their movements secret from parties on Sian.
- Warrior: Coupé, p. 32-34, Candace asks Justin to leave holodisk from her to Hanse at during his raid of Bethel.
- Warrior: Coupé, p. 72 - Justin given word that the 4th Tau Ceti Rangers successfully distracted Captain Redburn's forces.
- Warrior: Coupé, p. 75 - Romano's agent strikes and fails.
- Warrior: Coupé, p. 85 - Andrew Redburn forgot Justin's Centurion was modified with AC-20
- Warrior: Coupé, p. 109 - Justin is awarded the Baton of illustrious Service and next day would invested as Shonso "Count" of Teng.
- Warrior: Coupé, p. 113-114 - Fifth Wave of the Davion Invasion hits, Justin is shocked to here Sarna.
- Warrior: Coupé, p. 194-195 - Sheng tells Justin of his strike against Kathil, "its on the way!"
- Warrior: Coupé, p. 196-197 - Justin sends secret warning to his father of his and Hanse Davion of upcoming attack against Kathil.
- Warrior: Coupé, p. 273 - Justin finishes up his delicious meal and admires house Candace cleared out hard to get into restaurant.
- Warrior: Coupé, p. 275 - Shang concludes that Alexi is the traitor due to his delivery of Justin's message for his father.
- Warrior: Coupé, p. 282 - Romano guides the Chancellor's decision making when confronted by Justin Xiang (Allard) in him deferring his order for execution.
- Warrior: Coupé, p. 281 - Romano's elimination of Pavel Ridzik open the way for Free Worlds League forces to take worlds from House Liao.
- Warrior: Coupé, p. 298 - Justin shocked to find Davion troops popping out of the 4th Tau Ceti Ranger's DropShips. Candace suddenly went missing in the chaos.
- Warrior: Coupé, p. 302 - Justin's hidden rifle's last blast cuts through the lock on Alexi's cell.
- Warrior: Coupé, p. 301-302, Alexi, dazed from Tsen Shang's daily interrogations, did not believe he was being rescued by Justin "Allard".
- Warrior: Coupé, p. 309 - Justin gives the counter sign proving he was in fact a deep-cover agent for the FedSuns to his friend Andrew Redburn.
- Warrior: Coupé, p. 310-311, Justin is discovered by Candace Liao in the throne room as he places the Prince's laser disk message. He confronts her with his true mission and his love for her.
- Warrior: Coupé, p. 320 - Justin looks to see both Candice and Tormana in the audience at his award ceremony.
- Warrior: Coupé, p. 323-234, Prince Hanse Davion welcomes back Justin Xiang Allard rewards him for his daring service he did for his nation.
- 20 Year Update, p. 91 - Justin Xiang Allard personal profile - titles and positions. His father Quintus resigns due to intelligence failure for the War of 3039
- 20 Year Update, p. 91 - Justin tries begin undermine Romano Liao's rule of House Liao along with his wife and brother-law
- Warrior: Riposte, p. 232 - Justin comments on the advantage of Hanse having many children
- Justin Xiang Allard CCG Limited card