Second Battle of the Takashi Memorial Spaceport
|Second Battle of the Takashi Memorial Spaceport|
|Part of Battle of Luthien|
|Commanders and leaders|
|Galaxy Commander Michael Hawkins||Precentor Kedika Moors|
|Rho Galaxy (Clan Ghost Bear)||32nd Division (Word of Blake)|
Without any warning, Clan Ghost Bear suddenly arrived above Luthien (via a pirate point) with three Galaxies. Rho Galaxy hot-dropped over the Takashi Memorial Spaceport and on top of the reinforced positions of the 32nd Division.
21 December 3074Edit
The Bears attacked with an unexpected ferocity: not even a full Level II made it through the Clan's first assault on the 32nd's main headquarters. Seventy-five percent of the forces were casualties.
No quarter was provided the Blakists: prisoners were not taken and all members were hunted and executed, regardless of their role or current status. The 32nd was completely wiped out by the end of the day.
The Takashi Memorial Spaceport was ruined. Fuel fires would burn for more than four days, until their sources were expended. The spaceport would not open again to public or commercial business until well after July 3075 due to damage in Sector 4-G8's support services.
- The Takashi Memorial Spaceport was a site of nearly constant skirmishing between all present forces during the Jihad's Battle of Luthien. However, as no information exists to detail the individual events other than the ones presently provided on BattleTechWiki, the individual documented battles will carry the title of 'Battle of the Takashi Memorial Spaceport' (individualized accordingly).
- Jihad Turning Points: Luthien, p. 11, "Damnation"
- 'Jihad Turning Points: Luthien, p. 7, "Alpha Galaxy [Clan Ghost Bear]"
- 'Jihad Turning Points: Luthien, p. 7, "Omega Galaxy [Clan Ghost Bear]"
- 'Jihad Turning Points: Luthien, p. 7, "Rho Galaxy [Clan Ghost Bear]"