Hi, I just rolled back your edit to the Junior (StarDrive) article. To explain, you capitalized "Ultralight". However, the official style guide for BattleCorps submissions, which we use as a style guide here on Sarna, is explicit in what should be capitalized and what should not. Weight classes such as ultralight are not capitalized.
That said, thanks for contributing! I hope this correction feedback doesn't come across as off-putting, we're really thankful for every editor who decides to help us out. :) Frabby (talk) 04:31, 13 March 2017 (EDT)
Casual Edit AwardEdit
Good morning! I notice you've been making some useful additions to the manufacturing company articles on here, complete with good citations. That's definitely good and useful work, so I'd like to award you this Casual Edit Award as thanks for improving the articles: - keep up the good work! BrokenMnemonic (talk) 06:32, 21 March 2017 (EDT)
- Thankyou very much BrokenMnemonic. I am an engineer myself and found the subject matter quite interesting. I read through all the manufacturing centers a couple months ago and felt that I could contribute a great deal to this part of the site. I appreciate this award and will continue my efforts in this area. ClerkTechGB72 (talk) 02:11, 22 March 2017 (EDT)
Battle of MiseryEdit
ClerkTechGB72 - Good stuff with the Battle of Misery, but i had two questions for you:
1) Were you careful not plagarize from your sources?
2) Do you intend to move beyond a single publication? The problem with the HTP books is they aren't comprehensive. The scenarios are merely examples.
Thanks! ClanWolverine101 (talk) 20:21, 22 March 2017 (EDT)
- I am unaware of any plagiarism as I cited published material. I did recently update the page with details from Wolf's Dragoons history page and have not yet gone through all relevant references. I certainly wish to avoid plagiarism as it would be dishonorable - do you have any recommendations (citations, additions, deletions...)? When I read the HTP it reminded me of other sourcebook accounts of battles, such as Luthien and Coventry. Based on material recounted in those books compared to what I found on their respective wiki pages, I only included comparable "story" entries found in the HTP. Nevertheless, is there an issue I am not detecting? Respectfully, ClerkTechGB72 (talk) 00:49, 23 March 2017 (EDT)
- Kept bouncing around the wiki IRT this and I get it now. I will temporarily wipe the page and then re-post. ClerkTechGB72 (talk) 06:48, 23 March 2017 (EDT)