- Unit Categories
- Other Items of Note
- 21 June 2018: Harmony Gold defeated, granted hegira (Frabby)
- A settlement has been reached in the ongoing lawsuit between Harmony Gold (HG) and PGI, IMR et al by which HG's claims are dismissed with prejudice; the only known concession from the defendants is that they'll not claim legal fees from HG. This amounts to a full win for Team BattleTech. Xin Sheng!
- 26 March 2018: MediaWiki 1.30.0 upgrade (Nicjansma)
- The software that runs BattleTechWiki, MediaWiki, has been upgraded to version 1.30.0. This upgrade fixes a couple known issues on the site (such as category pages not updating on saves). If you encounter any issues with the site, please let me know immediately.
- 19 March 2018: CGL refreshes Coming Releases page (Revanche)
- Catalyst Game Labs announced the updating and refreshing of the Coming Releases page today, out to Third Quarter 2018.
- 08 July 2018: HTTPS (Nicjansma)
- Sarna.net is now available over TLS (HTTPS): https://sarna.net. We're monitoring the secure pages to make sure there are no kinks -- please let me know if you encounter any issues.
- 23 June 2018: 2017 Founder's Awards (Nicjansma)
- The only reason the BattleTechWiki is such an amazing resource is because of its members! Check out the 2017 Founders Awards!
- 20 June 2018 (Revanche)
- Impressive changes are coming to the system articles. A cross-site collaborative effort to improve the accuracy and appearance of the articles' maps and coordinates has been undertaken by Gruese (creator of Inner Sphere 3025), Volt Ampere and his Sarna Unified Cartography Society, and the Project: Planets team. The project shall culminate in a Sarna-themed version of the Inner Sphere 3025 site to support BattleTech fans. Read here for further details, and jump in here, to participate.
- 03 May 2018 (Frabby)
- Kudos to all contributors who are currently datamining the HBS BattleTech game and creating articles. However, a word of caution and a reminder: Please respect copyright, and refrain from simply copying & pasting text from the game. Unless you need to cite text verbatim, "fair use" does not apply. As is always pointed out below the edit box, by submitting an edit you declare "that you wrote [it] yourself, or copied it from a public domain or similar free resource."
Please add your comments to these 'hot' issues: