- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
|Primary Site(s)||Solaris VII|
|Primary Products||BattleMechs customization|
Located on on Solaris VII, Ryder's Modifications is small company especialized basically in BattleMech customization to hide weapons.
On 3053 an aged garage with a decrepit appearance is the company's home.
This looks are deceiving as several Solaris' MechWarriors turn to Ryder when they need to conceal weaponry in their mechs. Stables like Fitzhugh Stables and DeLon Stables have recently made use of the company's unique services, for which Ryder's keeps the secret of any modification made.
For twice the cost of a small weapon Ryder's Modifications will hide the weapon on a 'Mech by removing armor and placing false armor over the weapon. Then it's up to the MechWarrior to keep the weapons powered down to hide them so when activated they provide a nasty surprise to his opponents. Ryder's can also add additional heat sinks that could represent an edge that can spell the difference between glory and defeat.
- Solaris: The Reaches, p. 26-27 "Ryder's Modifications"