Londerholm nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||-42.221 : 1872.682[e]|
|Recharge time||198 hours|
- 2821 - The Clans
- 2912 - Clan Smoke Jaguar
- 3037 - Clan Smoke Jaguar
- 3050 - Clan Coyote / Clan Ice Hellion / Clan Smoke Jaguar
- 3052 - Clan Ice Hellion - 34%, Clan Nova Cat - 40%, Clan Smoke Jaguar - 26% 
- 3062 - Clan Coyote / Clan Ice Hellion
- 3067 - Clan Coyote / Clan Ice Hellion
- 3072 - Clan Steel Viper
- 3075 - Clan Cloud Cobra / Clan Coyote / Clan Star Adder
- 3085 - Clan Cloud Cobra / Clan Coyote / Clan Star Adder / Clan Stone Lion
|System position||2 of 8|
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Highest native life||Birds|
Colonized by 2821, the breadbasket world became infamous for the Londerholm Revolt of 2912, when a famine led to widespread rebellion among the Jaguar's laborer caste that was put down with great violence. The port city of Vostok was razed to the ground by the Jaguars and never rebuilt.
It was on this world that the Hellion's Fury campaign came to an end in June 3050. In the ruins of Vostok the attacking Ice Hellions suffered heavy losses from a joint Coyote-Smoke Jaguar force. A few weeks later a bandit raid upon the Hellions' newly acquired territory resulted in the death of the Hellion Khan and the maiming of his saKhan. The timing of the attack led to unproven allegations that the Jaguars had deliberately arranged for the bandits' attack.
In 3070, when the Ice Hellions stripped their holdings bare in preparation for Operation ICE STORM, the Coyotes seized three of their Londerholm complexes. Clan Steel Viper attacked the nearly-undefended Hellion territory on the planet in September 3072; during the assault on Sprague the use of a chemical weapon by the defenders resulted in that city's devastation by the Vipers. Afterwards they discovered that the 'Ice Hellion' forces were in fact Society scientists and Dark Caste warriors. The Coyotes then attacked the Vipers in a fierce battle that ended with the Vipers in full control of Londerholm by 17 September. Noting signs of genetic Taint amongst the Coyote defenders, the Vipers carried out a Reaving and infrastructure razing which resulted in the deaths of over seven million civilians.
- Grey Ridge Mountains
- Mist Lynx Training Facility
| Closest 20 systems (6 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
|Grant's Station||44.7||Strato Domingo||53.6||Vinton||63.6||York||71.6|
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 235
- Historical: Operation Klondike, p. 135
- Invading Clans, p. 50-51, "The Londerholm Revolt"
- Exodus Road, Chapter 1
- Operational Turning Points: REVIVAL Trials, p. 38
- Clan Homeworlds 3052 Poster (Kickstarter)
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky, p. 26
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 228, "Political Balance Table: 3067"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 106, "The Viper Uncoils"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 248, "Political Balance Table, 3075"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 249, "Political Balance Table, 3085"
- Operational Turning Points: REVIVAL Trials, p. 5
- The Wars of Reaving, p.53
- Exodus Road, p. 9-14