|X:Y Coordinates||44.164 : 1733.181[e]|
|Recharge time||208 hours|
- 2571 - Unknown Planet
- 2750 - Unknown Planet
- 2840 - Clan 
- 2920 - Clan 
- 2930 - Clan 
- 3025 - Clan 
- 3030 - Clan 
- 3040 - Clan 
- 3052 - Clan 
- 3057 - Clan 
- 3062 - Clan Coyote - 40%, Clan Fire Mandrill - 30%, Clan Ice Hellion - 30%
- 3067 - Clan Coyote - 40%, Clan Fire Mandrill - 30%, Clan Ice Hellion - 30% 
- 3075 - Clan Goliath Scorpion 
- 3085 - Clan 
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Highest native life||Amphibians|
|Ruler||Clans: Coyote, Fire Mandrill, Ice Hellion|
Foster I was initially settled by Clan Blood Spirit in 2858. From the colony's outset, it suffered frequent raids by Clan Blood Spirit's old enemy, Clan Burrock, who was trying to acquire the planet's many raw resources. Less than a decade later, the Burrock raids against the colony and its transport routes to York made the colony unsupportable. In a gesture of good faith, the warriors of Sigma Galaxy bequeathed the holdings to Kindraa Smythe-Jewel of Clan Fire Mandrill.
The Kindraa moved its entire enclave to Foster, though it would not last long in its new home. In 2872, the Kindraa Smythe-Jewel was destroyed by a joint force from Clan Hell's Horses and Clan Coyote.
During the Hellion's Fury campaign, Foster was hit by Clan Ice Hellion. They challenged a Kindraa Kline unit for control of their enclave, and the Hellions won that Trial. The Trial of Possession took place in a vast swamp known as the Cauldron.
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 233, "The Wars of Reaving Campaign"
- Operational Turning Points: REVIVAL Trials, p. 5
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky p. 114
- Field Manual Update p. 39
- Wars of Reaving p. 248
- Operational Turning Points: REVIVAL Trials, p. 35