Warrior House Dai Da Chi
|Warrior House Dai Da Chi|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Nickname||A Philosophy of Excellence|
|Parent Formation||Warrior House Orders|
- Was granted permission to expand to two 'Mech Battalions in 2998.
- Petitioned for, and was granted permission to raise its own Aerospace forces in 3013.
- Based on Nanking and Drozan as of 3025.
Fourth Succession WarEdit
- Didn't see any fighting during the Fourth Succession War.
War of 3039Edit
Xin Sheng CampaignEdit
Sent on Tikonov at end of the Steiner-Davion civil war, allegedly to assist Victor Steiner-Davion. Victor could not allow the unit to travel with him to New Avalon, fearing they would fight with the Blackwind Lancers. Left on garrison duty, House Dai Da Chi then claimed the world for House Liao following a battle with the 23rd Arcturan Guards. They moved to assist the besieged Guard, and were purportedly fired on by the 23rd. Later, they were instrumental in driving the Free Republic Revolutionaries from Tikonov. Dai Da Chi lost twenty percent material in the battles.
During Operation Sovereign Justice Warrior House Dai Da Chi spearheaded one of the Capellan task forces that countered the Federated Suns's assault. They faced AFFS forces on New Syrtis and Almach. During the Jihad they faced off against Word of Blake forces on Foochow and later smashed all Blakist resistance on Poznan. As of 3079, they remained on Poznan, guarding the world for the Confederation.
During their counterattack into the Federated Suns, the troops of Dai Da Chi routinely destroyed civilian targets including power stations and manufacturing centers. Many of the planets they attacked had their power plants and spaceports rendered inoperable, increasing the time it took to recover from the assault. This method of wanton destruction even extended to their own worlds when fighting the Word of Blake. On Poznan for example the House Master ordered two cities completely destroyed with artillery fire rather than try to root out Blakist forces in a house to house search.
When the Republic of the Sphere counterattacked the Capellan invasion in 3082, Stone's Lament faced the soldiers of this Warrior House on Styk. Despite fighting hard, eventually the Republic unit forced the Dai Da Chi warriors off-world with heavy losses. During this fighting, the Tao MechWorks plant on Styk was gutted.
In 3145 Warrior House Dai Da Chi was one of four CCAF units that assaulted Tikonov to take the system from the Federated Suns. They faced the 3rd Federated Suns Lancers, and the 4th Federated Suns Lancers. They were unsuccessful in this assault, but they did kill Aaron Sandoval, precipitating a leadership crisis in the Federated Suns. Dai Da Chi returned just five months later, alongside a larger CCAF task force that ultimately gained control of the planet. 
It is to be seen how House Dai Da Chi will continue, as years of brutal frontal assaults have claimed the lives of many of the House’s most experienced MechWarriors.
|Commanding Officers of Warrior House Dai Da Chi|
|Shiao-zhang||Fah Li Shei||3067 - 3085|
House Dai Da Chi prefers stand up fights to running engagements and decimate most of the forces which meet them on equal footing.
House Dai Da Chi (2 Battalions/Veteran/Fanatical) 
House Dai Da Chi (2 Battalions/Veteran/Fanatical)
House Dai Da Chi (2 Battalions/Veteran/Reliable)
- Dai Da Chi House MechWarriors (2 Battalions, each slightly understrength)
- 1st Battalion: Ying-zhang Fah Li Shei
- 2nd Battalion: Ying-zhang Kevin Drake
- Dai Da Chi House Aerospace (1 Wing)
- Wing Commander: Ying-zhang Rica Habeleon
- Wing Commander: Ying-zhang Solis Freehold
- Wing Commander: Ying-zhang Rica Habeleon
- Dai Da Chi House Infantry (1 Battalion, includes 2 Platoons of Battle Armor, heavy Artillery, assassins, snipers, and a Platoon of VTOLs)
- Infantry Commander (3067): Ying-zhang Fredrick Omatai
- CO: Shiao-zhang Fah Li Shei
- CO: Shiao-zhang Dietrich Löwe
- House Dai Da Chi emphasizes martial excellence almost to the exclusion of the spiritual and philosophical underpinnings of most other Warrior Houses.
- Has the hardest training regimen of all the Warrior Houses, with a high attrition rate and frequent casualties, leading observers to draw comparisons with Clan Sibkos.
- Is one of only two Warrior Houses to field their own Aerospace complement (House Kamata being the other). They are also the only Warrior House to field two 'Mech Battalions.
- Field Report: CCAF, p. 9
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 24
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 183
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 21
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 34
- Technical Readout: 3145 Capellan Confederation, p. 10
- Era Report: 3145, p. 161
- Era Report: 3145, p. 8
- Era Report: 3145', p. 155
- Era Report: 3145, p. 37
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 31, "Warrior House Orders - Warrior House Dai Da Chi"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 47, "CCAF Deployment Table - 3145"
- Field Manual: Capellan Confederation,p.63
- House Liao (Capellan Confederation) p. 107
- Historical: Brush Wars, p.88
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 140 >Historical: War of 3039, p. 140